Loyalty Points Programme
Here at Anglers Corner we love fishing and we know you do too. Which is why we are glad to be able to offer our customers our Loyalty Points programme.
How does it work?
Customers can earn 5 points for every £1 (GBP) spent. Each point is worth 0.01p and when you have built up enough points you are then able to redeem these points for money off your next purchase.
Where can I spend these points?
Points can be redeemed either in-store or online.
What do I need to join the Loyalty program?
To join our Loyalty programme you will need to create an account on our website, this will require a valid email address and password supplied by you upon creation. This will then allow customers to redeem points either online or in-store.
Unfortunately, customers who only want to use points in-store will still need to go through this same process. The system is integrated to our website and requires this as standard, unfortunately we are unable to change this.
How can I earn points on my order?
- Earning points online -
If you are purchasing online you must log into your account for points to be correctly given to you. Failure to login and checking out as 'Guest' will result in points not being assigned.
We are unable to add points after a purchase is made as the process is automated, so please ensure to log in to avoid disappointment.
- Earning points in-store -
If you are buying in-store, please ensure to provide your customer name as supplied on your account before making your purchase. Our store assistants can then add your account to the purchase which will then automatically add the points upon completion of the sale.
We are unable to add points after a sale is completed as the process is automated, so please ensure to request this before paying.
How can I redeem points?
- Redeeming online -
If you would like to redeem your points online, customers must log into their account on our website, then click on the Loyalty launcher to open the rewards panel.
Next click on Ways to redeem
Customers will then need to use the points slider to select the amount of points they would like to redeem, then click Redeem.
NOTE: Once a customer has redeemed their points for a reward, the reward will remain in their account until they decide to use it on a purchase. Points are not automatically returned to a customer account if a reward is redeemed and not used, so please redeem carefully.
- Redeeming in-store -
If you would like to redeem your points in-store, customers must purchase a uniquely numbered Anglers Corner Key Fob for 50p. The unique number on this fob will be added to your account, please note however we may ask for proof of identity before we can add this to your account.
To redeem points in-store you must present this key fob for scanning. This is to ensure the protection of your account.
Points redemption in-store works slightly differently, customers are able to redeem points in exchange for incremental vouchers which can be applied to your purchase.
Examples: £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10, £15, £20, £25 etc. (Larger increments are available, please ask in-store for more details)
Enquire at the checkout what points you have available and our staff can tell you if you have enough points to redeem. This must be done before making your purchase as the process is automated. We are unable to add points once a purchase has already been made.
LOYALTY POINTS PROGRAMME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customers can join our Loyalty Programme online by creating an account on our website, you can earn and redeem points with your created account. If you wish to redeem points in-store customers must purchase a uniquely numbered Anglers Corner Key Fob. Proof of identity may be required upon purchase to confirm account details. Presentation of this Key Fob will be required for scanning purposes to redeem in-store. The purpose of the key fob to to ensure the security of customer accounts and points.
- We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including shoplifting or any previous history of verbal or physical abuse to Anglers Corner staff.
- To join our Loyalty programme you will need to create an account on our website, this will require a valid email address and password supplied by you upon creation. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you.
- You are responsible for the security of your Anglers Corner account and/or Anglers Corner Key Fob, security details relating to account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your account or key fob. You should not share your account username and password with anyone, including Anglers Corner staff.
If you lose your Key Fob or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Key Fob number you should promptly contact us.
- Your Loyalty Points can be used to earn points in-store and online at www.anglerscorner.co.uk. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear above.
- Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- If Anglers Corner reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty Account may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty account closed without prior notice. Anglers Corner reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty Account Holder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
- In addition to the above, Anglers Corner reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Points at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.anglerscorner.co.uk; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Programme and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by publishing such notice on our website at www.anglerscorner.co.uk and/or social media platforms.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme and/or have an account on our website. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us.
- The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by Great Outdoors Superstore Ltd /TA Angles Corner, 80 Station Road, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 1AN. Registered in UK No.07387210. For assistance with the Loyalty Programme please use our contact form.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION