Tronix HTO Boogie
Available in the following options:
Size 1 in either 30g or 40g
Size 2 in either 30g or 40g
Size 3 in either 30g or 40g
Size 4 in either 30g or 40g
- The go to jig for summer fishing, perfect for fishing from the shore into deeper water such as from rocky headlands.
- Fantastic for pollack when fishing with the sink and draw method, which gives the jig a fluttering motion before darting off when retrieved.
- Good or fishing in shallow water or in slow tides from a boat, the wobble and fall motion ideal for fishing vertical.
- Holographic patterns generate attraction for inquisitive fish, good for pollack, bass, mackerel and wrasse.
- Rigged with twin assist hooks.
The go to jig for summer fishing, this is the perfect jig for fishing from the shore in deeper water, especially from rocky headlands in search of pollack. The Boogie is ideally used with a sink and draw method, allowing the jig to sink with a short retrieve before allowing it to go again. This imparts a fluttering motion before darting off when retrieved, most fish will hit this lure on the drop, when a predatory fish senses the bait fish is at its weakest point. These jigs are also good for fishing in shallow water or in slow tides from a boat, they’re wobble and fall motions ideally suited to fishing vertical. Holographic, reflective patterns generate added interest for inquisitive fish. A good lure for catching pollack, bass, mackerel and even wrasse. Rigged with twin assist hooks.