- 4.2m in length, Casting 100-225g.
- Fuji Alconite KWAG Guides and DPS Reel Seat.
- Three-piece rod. Built using lightweight 46T Carbon.
- Power hollow tip with powerful mid and butt section for casting distance with big baits and for taming larger fish.
- Comes with hard protective case and padded bag.
The redesigned heavyweight rod of the Cobra series. Designed for the angler who wants to target bigger fish, the TT is ideal for ray fishing, targeting smoothhounds and for cod fishing in big winter seas. The TT features a powerful mid and butt section that flows neatly into the hollow power tip that makes the rod perfect for casting larger weights and baits. The hollow power tip gives plenty of power for exceptional casting performance, yet still provides good bite detection for spotting faint bites from smaller fish at range. This rod is ideally suited to the unique nature of fishing venues that feature fast running tides, big seas and mixed rough ground. The Cobra TT is a light blank, built using 46 Ton carbon, it is incredibly strong. The rod is fitted with high-quality fittings from Fuji including black Alconite KWAG guides and a quality DPS reel seat. Ideal for use with Tronixpro Virtuoso Reels loaded with Tronixpro Xenon Fixed Spool Monofilament.
Description: 4.2m | 100-225g
Product Type: Surf Casting Rods