Fox FX Flatliter Bed and Bag System

SKU: 011400
  • Sale
  • Regular price £289.99


IMPORTANT: UK prices include Tax. Tax is removed automatically for all other countries, however you may be subject to import duties.


Fox
FX Flatliter
Bed and Bag System

- Double Hinged Bracket at both head and foot end, eliminating need for cams
- Heavy duty tension strap with glass filled nylon clip to secure bed closed for transportation
- Folds away extremely compact with sleeping bag system still attached to bed frame
- Bed and Bag combined weighs just 12kg
- One piece lumbar support on middle and head section gives a much firmer mattress and prevents sagging
- Unique leg design with single legs at both head and foot end for increased stability, this means you only have 6 legs rather than 8 but still have full support at both ends, this also vastly reduces the weight of the system
- Twist Lok mechanism for infinite leg adjustment as used on Flatliner bedchair
- Large mud feet
- Bed has a soft touch high density fleece covered mattress
- Sleeping bag is rated a 3-4 season and has both internal and external zip baffles
- Bag has an easy glide polyester inner lining
- Heavy duty 10mm snag free, crash zips on sleeping bag
- 20 percent of the bags filling is below you and the other 80 percent is above you to prevent heat loss, very much like your bed at home where you have a thin sheet layer beneath and the bulk of the quilt cover above you
- The bag attaches to the bed via two large elasticated hoods at both end then large Velcro lengths down both sides to ensure it doesnt move around on the bed
- Dimensions 210cm x 90cm x 40cm, Max Height 55cm
- Folded dimensions 82cm x 90cm x 28cm

Top