Anglers Corner & JustCarp are brands operated by "Great Outdoors Superstore Ltd".
- Security & Privacy
- Information About Us
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act'), the data controller is Great Outdoors Superstore Ltd (we, our, us).
- Your Information
- Information Collected
- When making an order for a product, you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address and a contact telephone number. We will also require your credit/debit card details.
We may obtain information about your usage of our Web site to help us develop and improve it further.
- What do we use your information for?
- We use your information for the following purposes:
- To serve website content to you;
- To handle orders, deliver products and process payments and refunds;
- To communicate with you about your orders;
- To update our records;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you;
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- To notify you of products, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you is stored on secure information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us or on our behalf by third parties. Some data processing in relation to web and email services and delivery of any Products ordered by you is carried out on our behalf by a third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Where we store your personal data
- If you prefer not to receive promotional or marketing information from anglerscorner.co.uk or from selected third parties, please ensure that you un-tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process.
Alternatively, you can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing information at any time by emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] quoting your full name, address and postcode; or by writing to:[Great Outdoors Superstore Ltd, 80 Station Rd,Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 1AN].
Please remember to include your name, address and postcode along with any correspondence reference you may have.
- Unsubscribing from Newsletters
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter contact list, you should e-mail us at [email@example.com] with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- Protecting Your Information
- Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software. We may vary this in the future if we feel you will benefit from greater security whilst using our site.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our site may be affected and you will be unable to purchase products from our site.
- Disclosure Of Your Information
- We will not disclose your information to any third party except under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who operate elements of our web site service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution, and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services. We may also disclose your personal information to our supply and delivery partners for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your order. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
We may also disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information it will remain secure.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or Great Outdoors Superstore Ltd, 80 Station Rd, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 1AN.
- Third Party Services
- We may from time to time make available through our site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Third Party Services
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com] or Great Outdoors Superstore Ltd, 80 Station Rd,Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 1AN.