Optonic G2X 3 Head and Receiver
18+, UK only, T&Cs apply. Learn more
EXAMPLE: 12 months finance, Purchase price £599.99, Desposit £50, Promotional interest rate 0%*, Total amount of credit £549.99, Rate of interest 0%*, Interest £0*, Agreement duration 12 months, Monthly repayment £50, Total amount payable £599.99, Representative APR 0% APR
*Please spend responsibly – Failure to make payment on time can have serious consequences for you and your credit rating. If you do not make your full monthly payment, the interest free arrangement will cease and you'll be required to pay interest on all future payments at 18.9% APR Representative. See our Klarna FAQ for full details.
Welcome to our listing for Optonic G2X 3 Head and Receiver, to buy the merchandise then specify your preferred choice on the dropdown menu (if applicable) then enter your desired quantity, finally click 'Add to Cart'. The item should now display in the basket. Once you have added all the required products you can pay by pressing the icon displayed at the top right corner of the screen. Then click the 'View and Edit Cart' button to review the items, once satisfied you can purchase by tapping 'Proceed to Checkout' and following the on-screen instructions.
G2X 3x Bite Alarms and Receiver
G2X Radio Optonic Bite Alarms
G2X Radio Optonic ALARM: Latest Electronically updated version of famous G2 Alarm. Made possible by technical breakthrough. The G2X has all of the G2 features but at a more competitive price.
G2X RADIO OPTONIC ALARM
The Optonic Radio G2X features the patented Run Length Detection feature.
The Run Length Detection feature utilises three blue LEDs, each of which illuminates, in sequence, after a preset length of line is taken by the fish.
Example: LED1 - 2cm, LED2 - 4cm, LED3 - 6cm
The distance increment is available in two settings allowing the user to choose the most suitable lengths to suit the fishing conditions:
Setting one - 2cm, 4cm & 6cm
Setting two - 4cm, 8cm & 12cm
All three LEDs will latch for 30 seconds.
- Alarm LED - Supplied with blue, yellow, green or red LED. The alarm light illuminates when line is moving. It stops illuminating when line is stopped.
- Night Light - This will illuminate automatically when it becomes dark.
- Dip Switch - Offers 256 variable code combinations to prevent interference from another angler. Personal codes can be set up.
- Reset Function - This is an over ride feature that restores all functions should something jam or lock out.
- Low Battery Warning - When the battery is running low the three blue LEDs will flash in turn at low brightness. Should a run occur Alarm mode will resume. If the run stops the battery warning will reactivate.
- Range Test - Operational for three minutes you are able to establish the maximum range between the transmitter and G2 Receiver. Up to 200m.
- Volume Adjustment - Offers four settings including mute.
- Tone Adjustment - Offers four settings.
- Extension Socket for Drop Off- Illuminates the 'drop off' during a take and latches for 30 second.
G2X Radio Optonic Receiver: Designed to accommodate up to four alarms the G2X Receiver also offers four volume levels and four tone settings. All four LEDs also latch for 30 seconds.
Other features: Reset Function, Dip Switch, Default Setting and Antenna.