Lew's Mach 1 SLP - Left Hand
18+, UK only, T&Cs apply. Learn more.
On this page is the Lew's Mach 1 SLP - Left Hand, to buy the item then just your option on the dropdown menu (if present) then specify your required quantity, lastly click 'Add to Cart'. Your merchandise should now appear in the basket. When you have added all the needed items you can check out by tapping the basket shown at the top right side of the screen. Then click the 'View and Edit Cart' button to review the products, once happy you can purchase by tapping 'Proceed to Checkout' and following the on-screen prompts.
- One-piece lightweight SLP graphite frame and sideplates with 3 drain ports
- Premium 8-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch
- High strength solid brass Speed Gear®, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Machine forged, double anodized aluminum, 32mm deep spool
- Double anodized, aluminum drag star with audible click
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15lbs. of drag power
- 95mm bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Lew’s Combat Grip® paddles
- Double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Gear ratio: 7.5:1
- Weight: 206.9g
- Casting weight: 4 - 60g