Gardner ATTx Deluxe Receiver
18+, UK only, T&Cs apply. Learn more
EXAMPLE: 12 months finance, Purchase price £599.99, Desposit £50, Promotional interest rate 0%*, Total amount of credit £549.99, Rate of interest 0%*, Interest £0*, Agreement duration 12 months, Monthly repayment £50, Total amount payable £599.99, Representative APR 0% APR
*Please spend responsibly – Failure to make payment on time can have serious consequences for you and your credit rating. If you do not make your full monthly payment, the interest free arrangement will cease and you'll be required to pay interest on all future payments at 18.9% APR Representative. See our Klarna FAQ for full details.
On this listing is the Gardner ATTx Deluxe Receiver, to buy this merchandise just specify your option on the dropdown section (if applicable) then enter the preferred quantity, then click 'Add to Cart'. Your item should now show in your basket. Once you have added all your desired items you can check out by pressing the icon displayed at the top right corner of the screen. Then click the 'View and Edit Cart' option to check your merchandise, when satisfied you can finalise by clicking 'Proceed to Checkout' and following the on-screen instructions.
ATTx Deluxe Receiver
When combined with the ATTs heads or ATTx transmitter systems The ATT Deluxe Receiver sets a new benchmark for wireless bite alarm receiver systems.
So what does it do that the V2 receiver doesnt?
- The Deluxe Receiver now features an in-built stub aerial that gives the receiver extra range and it now uses 2 AA batteries. This small change means that the unit has longer working life on each set of batteries and it also helps to increase the workable range of the receiver, improving the signals penetration of foliage.
- The casing is still the same high quality soft touch finish and is now fully waterproof!
- Significant improvements to the electronics mean that receiver now has 10 independent channels (twice that of the standard receiver) and each channel can be programmed to a different tone output; selected from the 21 tones available.
- Volume is adjusted through 10 setting using the SSI (Silent Step Increment) system, controlled by the 'Plus' and 'Minus' buttons on the side of the receiver, with the volume being indicated by the LED display on the front of the unit.
- You still have the choice of Vibrate on/ off, but this is now complimented by the vibrate mode automatically switching on when the speaker output is reduced to silent.
- Another really nice improvement is that the first bleep is no longer a 'double bleep'.
- Finally, the receiver is supplied 7 colour lenses (5 fitted and 2 optional colours), with all the colours available to purchase for those anglers that want to customise the colour array they are using.