Angletec Grip Lead System Pack
Here you can purchase the Angletec Grip Lead System Pack, to purchase the item simply choose your selection on the dropdown menu (if present) then specify the desired quantity, lastly press 'Add to Cart'. The product should now display in the basket. Once you have selected all the required items you can check out by pressing the basket displayed at the top right corner of the screen. Then press the 'View and Edit Cart' option to review the items, once satisfied you can proceed by pressing 'Proceed to Checkout' and following the on-screen instructions.
Dynamic Grip Lead System Pack
Available in a variety of options, each sold separately.
A lead system with greater hooking efficiency than an inline lead, more reliable snag release than a lead clip and the most tangle resistant run rig system.
Maximise your chance of hooking the wariest carp:
- The angle of the inboard insert in the lead means it stays fixed when your fish picks up the bait. But once hooked, a shake of the fishs head and the inboard insert slides out and is running on the line, stopping the fish using the lead weight to shed the hook.
Snag release system takes fish welfare to a new level:
- A key design aspect of the dynamic lead system relates to the risk of the lead snagging and the consequential benefits for fish welfare.The run rig clip is designed with a unique lip that fits on to a groove on the lead. The tension of the lip around the groove has been calibrated to take the guess work out of how much pressure is needed to release the lead if it snags. The pre determined pressure has been designed to only release the lead if it becomes snagged.
Anglers can use the dynamic lead system in the knowledge that they are using a system that is as safe as it can be, without loosing a lead on every fish.
Minimises the risk of tangles:
- The angle of the inboard insert in the lead ensures that the hooklink is always angled away from the lead, reducing the risk of tangles and ensuring optimal bait presentation.
The aerodynamics and weighting of the system has been designed to provide consistent and stable casting. Add an anti tangle sleeve and tubing, and the whole system becomes almost impossible to tangle.
- The key components in the dynamic lead system are precision engineered in the UK using market leading manufacturers. Cutting edge tooling ensures that the run rig clip and inboard inserts are manufactured with absolute precision to deliver the highest possible performance.
Dynamic system run rig clip:
- material: high tensile thermoplastic
- finish: rough spark
- colours: drab green / earth brown
- tension: standard / quick release
Dynamic system inboard insert:
material: high tensile thermoplastic
finish: rough spark
colours: drab green / earth brown
Dynamic system gripper sleeve